Sunday, December 9, 2007

7x12 - My TEN Commandments

Its December 9th, 2020 AD today.

" So kids, today I am going to tell you a small story, not very celebrated, but true.It was
the winter of 2007, I hadn't gone home and had decided to do lukkha in the insti. On one
such random night after a couple of beers with your chacha, revelations struck on me. I
received my 10 COMMANDMENTS from Sister Expectations. Here goes,

1. You are jobless.
2. I am jobless.
3. You are funny.
4. I am stupid.
5. Do not sleep in the afternoon for 4 hrs so u have ure bros blogs to keep u awake.
6. Do not do online mocks for 4 hours continuously .. such that u lap up everything stupid on the www or should i say LAN.
7. Eat dinner before 12.30.
8. Don't write shit.
9. You are a very sensible .. smart .. funny .. interesting .. guy .... bro.
10. Making a list of things u learnt today and typing it DOES NOT help u sleep.

I just found this set of instructions too sweet, couldn't think of any better place for remembering this. So I blogged.
Anyways, it was five in the morning, I was much too awake and I loved the feeling.

I miss such days."

3 comments:

Sudeep said...

That's a nice one! Tonight, we shall discuss explanations for some of the stuff you've written.

Anonymous said...

hahaha ... not exactly my idea of my space in your blogspot i must say !!

Kaushik said...

hehe.. sure!!

and dear sis, well ur space my way!!
:P