Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Simple arithmetic

Small things makes your day. There is no debating this fact.

Many a times we never realise the power we hold within ourselves. The power to make one happy. The power of influence on people, on our loved ones. The power they bestow you with. The power with which you are expected to care. Or sometimes it is just the power to irritate even. Power High indeed.

A simple nod, a gentle smile, a hug, sometimes just a shrug does it all.

A flower blooms. And it is the most beautiful of sights ever. I say, trust me on this one. Your heart is filled with such pure delight, that ....

It is almost like the House episode we saw a couple of days ago. The scene was an operation performed on a pregnant lady. Going by the general trend in the serial to show graphic details and my special affection blood and blood like red looking things, I would term the scene as 'gross'. Just when I was about to cringe, shove my head below the pillow and curse my 'shower', the baby's tiny little hand popped out from the mother's womb and reached out to hold House's hand. The scene was so cute that my mind got flushed and was filled with pristine thoughts. My heart was jumping, dancing wildly. I did not know why. A big smile ran across my face. My time froze for a while then.

This is the exact same thing I am talking about. I must say I am one of those few lucky people to see such gleam in one's eyes, in real life that too, and do not even realise that it could be you to make it happen.

And its always give and take in these forms of barter situations, I guess. But the difference in this trade is what you give adds up what you take. There is no subtraction in this world. Add on.

Mathematics is very simple. No need for Gujju expert opinions here. (no pun intended)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damm cute !!
i loved the post !!

Kaushik said...

:)