Monday, July 9, 2007

Damn net!!

There are very few things I can think of that come this close to really driving me mad.....well yeah!! I am talking about the damn internet connection.

I have been living in an awesome apartment all this summer...my only crib is that I don´t have internet access at home. All I can do is to try to catch onto some stray wireless networks such as this. I must be rather courteous to thank these networks, in particular this one, 4247 7710... without which I would have missed out many fond moments of this internship. Without this, I would not have been able to blog this either. But still, I crib...

There should be no net at all or it should be all the time ......
being there and still not being there.....is bad.
makes things difficult, complicated and annoying.....
blah blah.

Also, for some reason, I feel like adding these lines from Chicago to this post

He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it

I betcha you would have done the same!


Thank God! Good Net! I finished this!! [:D]
Just three more weeks, be this way!

2 comments:

Tannishtha said...

Nutty net high!

onkar said...

you will love the net here.. [:P]