Monday, July 9, 2007

Just for the heck of it!

First Blog!! First Blog!!!

Well, I don't have more ideas for now....

eterniT says : Kya fart hai!! ...sigh.... :)

......just created this blogspace 'coz of late, I have discovered myself talking, reading and writing way more than usual
..... so people of the world, allow me to bore you a tad more with some of my wisdom rather intellect to be precise (a story i got to tell about this :P)

BTW, I am hungry now.....
"lets go get food baccha", I hear...food food (am happy :D :D)
...... so off I go.

Hopefully, I will fill this space with more serious shit in due course of time.

5 comments:

Tannishtha said...

Jai ho antaryami ki.

Chawda said...

kya fart hai !

Kaushik said...

only praises allowed here [:P]

multYple said...

accept our praises lord kaushik!

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahhaahhaa .... mr bro this is wad happens when the world wide web is at the hands of idot iyidots lyk u !!