Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kya?

I shall now tell you a story. A short story.... but if you suffer from excess attention paying disorder... I am afraid this shall be a very long story. It started on the third story of a story tellers house....

*Lightning*

Character yet to be disclosed: Where are we???

Character that cannot be disclosed: How should I know. chocolate donut?

C1: What!! you know I like only waffles.

c2: thats besides the point, we are at 3, 6.5, 9, 30, 47, 23

C1: That doesnt even make sense, even if one knew the coordinate system you were talking in

C2: do you?

C1: no.

C2. hah. useless. aise mauke baar baar nahin aate.

c1: See.


c2: saw.

*Thunder*

C1: ahhh I almost prefered the story teller...

c2: but he was telling us HP 7's story!!!

c1: No reason to use force...

c2: the force was never with us...

c1: that has always been the problem now hasnt it...

c2: dont start again... your incessant whining....

c1: So kill me!

*BOOM*



*Phhhhhh* *Pooooooooooooooooo* *THUD*

c1: you farted didnt you.

c2: DID NOT.

c1: Yeah actually. Must ve been that white elephant over there.

c2: where?!!

c1: See. I told you.

c2: Damn. 1 point.

No comments: