Sunday, October 28, 2007

Work Guilty

Well, I always keep cribbing that I need to be lukkha, more holidays, more time to do nothing, fun fun and fun!

This is one thing I believed would be a feeling which is insatiable, never let me down or cause a 'give-up'. But it seems now, that this too like all other mundane things in the world follows the contrary. There is no exception in nature or its laws. An overdose of lukkha too can make you feel guilty especially when you have submissions, quizzes and assignments breathing down your neck. More so NABAD, looking at other people who are soo much ahead of you with respect to things, atleast at this moment.

I work(atleast think about) now sincerely for a while. I hope to see some results at the end of today. Only tiny little kit-kat/chit-chat/guitar breaks allowed. I have been feeling sick all morning and suddenly the idea of work drives me happily insane. Strange is the way of the mind.

Man is weird.
Good Advice. Jinx!!

(My camera starts working again...yaaay!!)

2 comments:

The Daily Bird said...

"Strange is the way of the mind."

True it is, strange indeed!
[:)]

Don't worry be happy!

Kaushik said...

hakuna matata!!