Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Opinions and Onions and Life in general

A mildly-wise man once said, "Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one". Perhaps this is why everyone is so scared of other people's opinions.
Opinions are like onions.

A flaky outside peels away to a thick sphere of layers.

Some people like theirs cut up to chew in small doses.
Some need theirs cooked and softened...

Some like them grilled
Some can even take them raw.

Some eat them with a knife and fork
Some can eat them bare handed

The stronger ones will make you cry
leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

Some love them, some hate them.

Some just eat around them...

Some just bite right through.


By the way, I am not giving any opinions over here and even if I was, I don't ever think that you need to agree with my opinion. :P
Yet, I do need to know your opinions. And also, its not all about onions.

Now there, opinions in general should affect life but yeah that is just my opinion. Still, there is this one thing, onions do represent life in some forms.
You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

No comments: