Sunday, September 16, 2007

End Of Days

Exams, I always thought were boring and painful. But coming to the fourth year, things change a little. Not that the exams are now any enterprising or for the least bit, any less boring than ever, it is just that they seem more enjoyable.

Well, there are quite a few straightforward reasons for the above.
First and foremost - NO lectures, absolutely NONE.
Just three papers in a whole week, which means four full days of nothing!! umm... nothing would be a wrong word to say, I should rather qualify such days as busy or hectic or sleepless even. Day starts early, very early mostly, breakfast even at times; then there is the IMDB assignment list to complete; the guitar keeps calling; the internet too works hassle free (sometimes without the ban even! yaay!!); even TV becomes a part of the schedule with 20-20s, EPL, F1 and more; bowling and video arcades; pizza huts and poptates; late nights which almost never end. And I almost forgot, Gowri and Ganesha also grace this occasion.
So what else could I ask for?

Sadly, all that is going to end in a while from now. I have to go to class tomorrow. I chew on my last modak now.

No comments: