Saturday, September 22, 2007

Infinitely bored!


Weekend are those precious pieces of times which I long for all through out the week. It is the most fun part of the whole week with loads of sleep, eating out-eating a lot-eating good, watch movies/soaps/animes/races ...basically anything and everything or just hang around with friends hitting arbit 'night-outs'.

Its just the night of Saturday and I am feeling just totally jobless, nothing to do, absolutely nothing to an extent that I watched and analyzed Karan Johar's "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham" with Karthik and Fubu. (done talking, walking, football, TT, Terminator, guitar, hockey, blog reading and now blog writing too)....Thinking back now, cummon, it was Karan Johar for God's sake!! and K3G ... whoa!! . I must probably be out of my mind. Well, may be truly so, so much so that I am seriously contemplating picking up some text book and mugging.

Something happen!! Something new!! Something different!!

Just about anything......

1 comment:

multYple said...

comment to diya tha na! woh tere desktop par save kiya tha 'new text document.txt'... in drunk state :D