Friday, September 21, 2007

Kannad-ness!


Much seems to be acclaimed of this concept. Giving birth to this stardom was Mr. Arbit aka PPS aka The Bum. Continuing in his footsteps, I seem to be his humble successor.

Ah! The concept simply stated is the ability to goof up in any kind of situation, even the most impossible ones you may claim. Such goof ups happen so naturally that it is virtually impossible to believe to be true. I am already called a Joke by some, I would not want to further second that opinion by describing more about myself here.

Still, just to illustrate the concept, here is an incident which happened to me today. For the 20% weightage quiz or equivalently a mid semester exam to say, I landed at the exam hall mugging the wrong portions for the same. To add to my good fortune, 80% of the paper was from the potions I had failed to study and I even managed to screw up the only question I could possible attempt correctly. This is not very grave or something for I have already slept through a quiz, didn't make a formula sheet for a horrendous exam and many more similar occurrences, all with in the last couple of weeks.

This is Kannad-ness for you!!

Though it seemed in my freshie year when PPS was around that I had miles to catch upto to reach his level of excellence of setting off for a cross country race without knowing the route and obviously taking the wrong one, I have now gained that confidence in myself which my close friends have about me so far.